Another weekend has come to an end and we’ve hit Monday. Our weekend was pretty laid back and we didn’t do anything very exciting, but today I get to fly to Reno and pick up Easton! It’s been a long few days without him so I’m ready to get back to the craziness that is a 3 year old and a toddler.
It’s also a new month. Happy May! With May comes new goals and objectives and I’m excited to share those with you today.
- Schedule posts a week in advance.
- Take a family picture every Sunday (whether that means pulling out the tripod or having someone take it for us).
- Finish the eBook.
- Deep clean every inch of the house.
- Plan summer trip down to the details.
- Hit 7,000 followers on Instagram
- Wake up earlier
- Cook an actual dinner 3 nights this week.
- Finish the semester as strong as possible.
- Write and schedule next week’s blog posts.
- Finish another chapter of the eBook.
- Submit 2 guest posts.
- Go to a yoga class.
And here’s a little Monday playlist of songs I’ve really been liking lately. I hope you have a great day and week!