I actually can’t believe how quickly time has gone by. My tiny little newborn is starting to turn into a chunky little babe. It makes me wish I could go back and soak in those first few days of brand new, teeny tiny baby a little bit more. But I’m also excited to see his little personality start to come out as he begins hitting these developmental milestones.
Speaking of hitting milestones, I love this milestone blanket from Batz Kids. And I love that it has a matching train blanket! We love trains here in this house of all things little boy.
A little more about our buddy Lincoln:
- I never cry. Only once in a while in my carseat or when I’m really getting frustrated.
- I’m still sleeping almost all day, but I like to wake up and hangout with mommy and daddy for a little while every few hours.
- I love snuggling!
- Big brother can be as noisy as he wants- it doesn’t bother me!
- Mommy wishes I’d take a pacifier, but only the boob does it for me.
- I try really hard to get mommy to let me sleep cuddled up with her at night, but she always makes me sleep in my own bed.
- I make lot of grunting noises, even when I’m not pooping!